Dear Child Care Provider,
Thank you for taking part in the Affordable Child Care Benefit information sessions held during the week of August 13.
Today, a news release was issued province-wide to remind parents that applications are open for the new Affordable Child Care Benefit, which came into effect September 1, 2018.
We have updated the Affordable ChildCare Benefit website with more information for providers, such as how to submit claims and receive payments under the new ACCB, along with information to help you support families looking for more information on the new benefit and how to apply. This includes:
· An online leaflet you can print and hand out to parents wanting to learn more. The leaflet will also be translated into several languages and posted to the website.
· A poster and rack card that will be mailed to you in the next few weeks, with translations of the poster also available online.
· An online estimator for families to see the savings they may receive under the new benefit.
· My Family Services as the new online way for families to apply for the ACCB, quickly and easily.
· Infographics, including one that shows, at a glance, how the ACCB is working together with the Child Care Fee Reduction Initiative to support more families with the cost of child care.
Thank you for the work you do every day for B.C. families.
As always, please call the Child Care Service Centre at 1-888-338-6622 with any questions.
The Affordable Child Care Benefit Team
P.s. BrainSTEM Learning Canada participate as:
Contact us at 604-379-2767 or firstname.lastname@example.org to participate.