Log in to your account at www.brainstemlearningcanada.perfectmind.com and click on Products tab to see the full list of products to purchase. Robots Kits, Gift Cards, T-shirts, Fuel Cell Science kits, Environmental Fischer Technik kits, Hydrogen Fuel Cell Fischer Technik Power Kits, Pneumatic Fischer Technik kits, Memberships and Punch cards.
LEGO® MINDSTORMS® Robot Inventor
. From the intelligent Hub with its 5×5 LED screen, 6-axis gyro and speaker, to powerful motors and accurate sensors, the latest evolution of LEGO® MINDSTORMS® coding robots for kids is the perfect way to help youngsters express and develop their creativity, while gaining essential 21st century STEM skills.
- With LEGO® MINDSTORMS® Robot Inventor, kids gain essential STEM skills as they build, code and play with remote-control robots and intelligent creations that shoot missiles, play ball, drive around and more!
- Kids build Charlie, Tricky, Blast, M.V.P. and Gelo, and take on activities and missions using the Scratch-based LEGO® MINDSTORMS® Robot Inventor App (visit LEGO.com/devicecheck for a list of compatible devices).
- With almost 1,000 pieces, including an intelligent Hub, 4 Medium Motors, Color Sensor and Distance Sensor with break-out interface, youngsters can also build their own fun robotic toys and share them online on LEGO® Life.
- For fans of LEGO® BOOST and kids who love LEGO building and playing with robots, Robot Inventor is a great next step. It’s also a cool gift for 10-year-olds and up, be it a birthday, Christmas or any other occasion.
- Blast stands at over 14″ (36 cm) tall, while Gelo measures over 9″ (24 cm) long. The Powered Up components in this set are also compatible with the LEGO® BOOST Creative Toolbox (735358), Droid Commander, and others.
- An easy-to-install rechargeable battery is included with this cool toy, so no need to go hunting for spare batteries when the fun’s about to start.
- The free LEGO® MINDSTORMS® Robot Inventor coding app for kids includes an interface based on Scratch, digital building instructions, 50+ activities, plus Python support for more advanced coders.
- LEGO® MINDSTORMS® inspires LEGO® inventors of all ages to build, code and control interactive robot toys and other creations with bricks, motors, sensors and intelligent Hubs, and share them with the MINDSTORMS® community.
- Since 1958, LEGO® building bricks have met the highest industry standards, which ensures they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
LEGO® bricks and pieces are rigorously tested to meet exacting safety and quality standards, so you can be sure these electronic toys won’t fall apart during a mission.
- This set features Digital Building Instructions. Now it’s easy to follow the steps on your mobile device or download a PDF of the printed building guide.
- $604.99 before tax, $30 shipping included.
LEGO® Education SPIKE™ Prime Set
- Sturdy Storage Box with Sorting Trays
- Programmable Hub
- Distance Sensor
- Force Sensor
- Colour Sensor
- Large Motor
- 2 Medium Motors
- Over 500 Appealing LEGO® Technic™ Elements in a Fresh Colour Palette
Lego Education Spike Prime Expansion Kit
Enter the exciting world of robotics competitions with the LEGO® Education SPIKE™ Prime Expansion Set. With 603 elements, including large wheels, banana gears, a colour sensor and a large motor, this add-on to the SPIKE™ Prime Set (735047), features over 10 hours of targeted STEAM learning that will inspire 6th to 8th grade students and teachers to build more advanced models and prepare them for the fun and challenging world of robotics competitions.
LEGO® Technic™ and System elements in a fresh colour palette, including 2 large wheels, banana gears, large motor, and a colour sensor.
- Competition Ready unit plan with over 10 hours of STEAM learning linked to curriculum standards. Includes comprehensive online lesson plans and teacher support.
- This set requires SPIKE™ Prime Set (735047)
- Learn the basics of creating and programming autonomous robots using sensors.
- Develop collaboration and team-working skills to build a competition robot.
- Systematically test and refine programs.
- Use problem-solving skills and complete competition missions.
- Apply critical thinking and develop life skills for the careers of tomorrow.
LEGO Education Spike Essential Set
LEGO® Education SPIKE™ Essential gets primary school students excited about hands-on STEAM learning. This playful, narrative-based learning experience is part of the LEGO Learning System and encourages students to investigate STEAM concepts while contributing to literacy, math, and social-emotional development.This 449-piece set comes with 4 minifigures with their own personalities, who act as storytellers to make problem-solving relatable to all students. Icon- and word-based block coding withsimple hardware – including an intelligent 2-port Hub, 2 Small Motors, a Light Matrix, and a Color Sensor – also bring students’ creations to life. The set also includes a colorful selection of familiar and age-appropriate LEGO bricks, replacement elements, and a durable storage box with color-coded sorting trays to ease the building process and classroom management.Part of the LEGO Learning System, SPIKE Essential offers 5 units of 8 x 45-minute, standards-aligned STEAM lessons. Each lesson includes comprehensive online lesson plans with math and language arts extensions. We also provide assessment rubrics and videos to support teachers. To further build teachers’ confidence and prepare them for successful STEAM teaching using the LEGO Learning System, SPIKE Essential is supported by a comprehensive professional development program.
- 4 relatable minifigures with diverse identities and characteristics foster problem-solving and social-emotional learning.
- Includes 2 Small Motors, a Color Sensor, 3×3 Color Light Matrix, and an intelligent Small Hub with 2 I/O ports, Bluetooth connectivity, 6-axis gyro and a rechargeable Li-ion battery with micro USB charging and connection port.
- 449-piece set also includes a selection of familiar LEGO® bricks and replacement elements for intuitive and easy construction.
- Sturdy storage box with color-coded sorting trays for easy classroom management.
- The SPIKE™ App, featuring age-appropriate icon- and word-based coding based on Scratch, helps develop student coding skills.
- 5 units of 8 x 45-minute, standards-aligned lessons encourage independent STEAM thinking through playful, narrative-based problem-solving.
- Comprehensive teaching resources for each lesson give every teacher confidence to deliver engaging lessons.Key learning values
- Develop computational thinking skills, including creating and modifying sequences, testing, debugging, and using loops.
- Explore the engineering design process, including defining a problem, brainstorming solutions, and testing and refining prototypes.
- Investigate the scientific concepts of energy, energy transfer, and collision.
- Strengthen oral communication skills as students discuss their experiences collaboratively.
- Engage in narrative-based problem-solving.
- Develop social-emotional language by helping a main story character solve a problem.