Skip to content
- Three forms for different scenarios: robot tank, self-balance car, and 3-wheeled car.
- Graphical Programming from PC: mBot Ranger is fully compatible with mBlock which is a graphical programming environment based on Scratch 2.0 Open Source Code. It makes programming projects and interactive applications easier through simply dragging and dropping function blocks.
- iPad/Tablet Programming: In addition to PC programming, mBot Ranger also supports being programmed from your iPad and tablets with an easy-to-use app – MakeblockHD. Explore with mBot Ranger using the existing projects, or develop your own.
- Powerful Mainboard: Latest Me Auriga mainboard developed based on open-source Arduino Mega 2560. It provides not only 5 on-board sensors, but also 10 extension ports that enable you to add more functions per needed.
- Free Online Courses: Provide 16 chapters of courses on graphical programming with Ranger, helping kids to enjoy the fun of programming in various game scenes step by step.